By Anonymous - 27/01/2016 17:11 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, my girlfriend told me she loved me for the first time. Unfortunately, it was her way of saying that she didn't want to lose me after cheating on me yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 726
You deserved it 1 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad for her, I really hope you dumped her sorry ass. Especially if it happened this early on (I assume).

Yes because nothing says "I love you" like cheating on your significant other

Comments

I ******* hate cheaters! You'll find someone better OP!

To quote "drop, drop, drop it like its hot".... And gtfo from that ungrateful person. You'll be better off.

If she cheated once, she'll do it again. ( unless she was drunk but that's unclear/debatable) best to just break up with her and let her go screw with someone else's life, or better yet her own.

Since when does being drunk make cheating ok?? I have been drunk many times since I started dating my husband and guess what? Never cheated!

Being drunk is no excuse, I was hammered one night after a fight with my boyfriend at the time. He ditched me on my birthday, a friend tried to kiss me I still shoved him off. I was wrecked so no being drunk doesn't make it OK.

Did I once say cheating was okay? No I mentioned that some people think that drunkenness makes it okay, I disagree with that but I merely mentioned it, if you read the rest I stated that regardless he should dump her cheating ass. Thank you for miss reading and then assuming. Cause frankly cheaters are in the top five in my list of worst kinds of people.

Well looks like she's SOL. Sorry she cheated on you OP. Cheaters are never worth dating.

Sathane 21

****** don't love anyone. Not even themselves.

SmittyJA24 26

She's not a "*****". ****** get paid.

Actually that's called a "prostitute." There are a lot of ****** at my school who don't get paid.

she obviously realized she messed up. but don't let that be an excuse to let her back in. imo, to be in a relationship you have to respect that person. being sneaky and cheating is disrespectful. and shows that you don't respect your SO at all. don't be with someone that disrespects you no matter how difficult it may be for you to leave them.

That's super manipulative of her OP. I hope you dumped her.