By badluckdrew - 01/05/2009 14:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend's mother called her in the bedroom for a serious talk. I overheard them arguing and yelling at each other. It turns out her mother found a condom next to her garbage. We got caught because her cat swallowed the condom and threw it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 556
You deserved it 20 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did your cat get a hold of it? I guess stop leaving them around like that. *shrugs*

Comments

deaditegirl 0

Poor cat. I keep my bathroom trashcan in the cupboard under the sink because my cat will eat anything in it. Especially dryer sheets. Apparently those are delicious.

pickledpandas 0

thats kinda ****** up to think about a cat eating a used condom, choking on it, and then throwing it up. jesus.

thats why you gotta really hide the condoms when you throw em out...

snoopy24_fml 0
panda_rectum 0

your cat sounds pretty kinky...hopefully your cat doesn't have herpes now. that would be sad :/ oh yeah, you might want to re-locate until this situation blows over. like say....canada.

#2 - a lot of cats, for some reason, do like playing with/eating them. it's gross, but it happens. i used to have a cat that did the same thing.

moral of the story don't let your kitty eat random things it gets u in trouble

Jefe_fml 0

Ownt by ones own stupidity, what's new.

#9: Bad advice. I had a friend who did that frequently. One day, the girlfriend's parents' house's plumbing mysteriously got backed up. They found the root of the problem. Fortunately they were quite serious at the time and the parents just had a good laugh. Also, I feel bad for that cat.