By Duplighost - 12/01/2012 20:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend's Marine dad walked in on us fooling around naked. Now we can only hang out with "parental supervision". Oh, and I have to record my visits on a clipboard by the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 796
You deserved it 40 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No cavity search? You're getting off easy.

Jakesterk96 8

If your girl's worth, it's worth it.

Comments

brianfantana32 10

Sounds like second grade, but with sex

why don't you have a seat over there......

You're lucky he didn't rip your dick off, shove it up your ass, put it in a blender, then video tape you drinking it. Happen to me once. Tastes like chicken!

cash_monkey72 9
cheyennebranch 0
Shadow_Phantom 26

I don't get why parents are in so much of a huff over something like this. FYL.

because parents will always be worried about their teenage daughters. its a simple fact. i have 3 daughters and my rules about sex are simple. if you feel you must, be safe, I pay for her birth control, and make sure she has condoms. I know she's going to have sex, she's 17 after all. but I want her safe. I'm not ready to be a grandmother.

JeterArmy 0

U obviously don't know how Marine dads are

Shadow_Phantom 26

No, I had a stepdad who was. Biggest jerkass I've ever met. :| And yeah, they should be safe obviously when they have sex, but I don't feel like consensual sexual acts should be punished.

mommapanda 0

104/333-Parents are in a huff over fooling ariund naked/ having sex usually when their child/ren are under age and still living at home. In the case of this FML, we aren't given how old OP or his girlfriend are, but given "Marine Dad's" reaction, I'd say they're still in high school. That said, high school needs to be a time of planning out what you are going to be when you grow up, planning on going to college to accomplish becoming what you want to be when you "grow up," and not having to "give it all up" because a "whoopsies, we're having a baby because we weren't careful and we're not ready for this." Parents want to know their children are mature before they have children so it's not a "kids are raising kids" thing. It also comes down to a respect issue.

puertoricanjoy 6

You are CLEARLY not a parent.

CasiLG 17

What is the matter with all these guys thinking they can get away with having sex with military daughters?

Hey at least he's not a seal or he woulda gone all seal team six on you...

Finally,a half way responsible parent. If I caught a kid messing around with my daughter I would do to him with a plunger what he did to my daughter.

...So you're a psychotic idiot? If you have a daughter someone will do that to her. You know, like you did to your wife to create your daughter in the first place you hypocritical dick.

Downtime, it's called being a father. There's nothing hypocritical about wanting to protect your daughter. I say the same thing about mine. Get your head out of your ass.

No theres nothing hypocritical about acting violently towards someone who is doing the exact same thing you yourself have done. Having a reason for hypocrisy doesn't suddenly make it no longer hypocritical. By the way, its called living in the real world. Your daughter is going to have sex at some stage, learn to deal with it.

alexxss_fml 10

Yea but 215 he made it seem like she's getting raped. Which is not the situation.

Up the butt? What kind of daughter do you HAVE?