By ScottyB - 22/12/2014 08:05 - United States - Peabody

Today, my girlfriend of two years asked me why I would never tie her shoes for her. I confessed to her my deep hatred of feet. Later, I woke up from a nap next to my girlfriend. With her feet in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 729
You deserved it 6 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that is disgusting whether you hate feet or not.

Comments

When you do things for each other that are nice, that's budding romance. When you do things to each other just to gross each other out and laugh about it, that's real love. Get her back OP, and have fun with it. :)

"When you do things to each other just to gross each other out and laugh about it" Within reason. This is not one of those cases. It's not like she just put his feet up near his head to tease him. The way someone who's not afraid of spiders may jokingly move towards a friend/relative who is while they are holding one. They don't actually intend to put the spider on the person but only pretending they might. She shoved her feet in his mouth which 1) is rude even if he was ok with feet. 2) Is disgusting. Even if she scrubbed her feet down before going to do it she still likely had to walk across a floor with it's dust and and daily usage grime and 3) Could easily have set off an extreme panic attack if his hatred of feet was actually a phobia.

You were combining one proven immature action with another action to further prove her immaturity. I was simply pointing out that occasionally needing help tying your shoes is not really evidence against someone. You can "question" her age based on her shoving her feet his mouth but not because she might have asked him to tie her shoes a couple of times. It doesn't say she's always asking him to, just that she asked why he never does when she asks. She could have only asked three times in two years for all we know.

video_game_pics 2

return the favor and put something in her mouth :x

Parvati48 15

Well here is a good reason, her lazy ass can do it herself! That was horrible for her to do OP and I'm very sorry she did that. I hate feet as well, they're nasty. >:(

Wait, your girlfriend needs to have her shoes tied? Criminal activity alert.

I think the reason I chose FML is because you dated a girl who doesn't know how to tie her shoes

That's so funny she totally burned you hahaha lighten up its a jokeee

jademitch 20

Would have been gross for anybody. But of a wierd night going on there?

oh the irony. ....shouldn't have told her man