No happiness for you

By Anonymous - 08/06/2022 12:00 - United States

Today, my ex had a freakout because she found out I have a new girlfriend. She doesn't want me back or anything, she herself has a new boyfriend. Her issue is she just doesn't want to see me happy with someone else. Apparently, I'm supposed to just stop existing now that she's done with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 002
You deserved it 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't talk to her. Don't respond to messages. Get the toxic out

Sounds a lot like my ex. There’s a reason I haven’t told her I’m dating again - people like her lose their shit despite the fact that, you guessed it, she has a boyfriend. She doesn’t want me but she doesn’t want anyone else to have me.

Comments

Sounds a lot like my ex. There’s a reason I haven’t told her I’m dating again - people like her lose their shit despite the fact that, you guessed it, she has a boyfriend. She doesn’t want me but she doesn’t want anyone else to have me.

Why would her hatred of you diminish just because she found someone else? For what you did to her, she wants nothing more than your everlasting misery. You must be a bad breaker-upper!

Not necessarily. Some people are just 50 levels of crazy.

Don't talk to her. Don't respond to messages. Get the toxic out

To all the people who have crazy exes, I am going to give you the best piece of advice I got from a police officer. Change your phone number/s, change your mailing address to a PO Box at a place like UPS or FedEx on everything that you can.. For the bank, credit cards, bills, the cable company, eBay, and PayPal, do you have a family or friend you can trust will keep your actual place quiet? Use them for bills like that. Use fake emails and your PO Box for your Netflix account. With Amazon use your PO Box for your billing and your actual address under a parent’s, sibling’s, or friend’s name that is still alive that still sees you frequently and warn them you are doing this, for your shipping or that person’s address information for your shipping. Don’t go on the same route when exercising more than a few times per month. Let bosses and friends and family members know what is going on. This is not about keeping you, this is not about what you did or did not do. This is about power, this is about abusing this power. I’ve been stalked by 6 people and it was never about what they claimed it was about. It was about how much power they thought they had. Good luck to everyone going through this.

Okay so here's an easy fix in steps: 1. Cut complete ties with your ex. She's toxic due to wanting you to stay miserable forever so she has no interest in your benefit. Block her on every platform and perhaps change your phone number too assuming she still has it 2. Be extremely discreet and deceptive. It might sound crazy but because she was upset seeing you happy, that's a sign of animosity towards you deep down. Take caution because I've seen and know from experience what animosity is capable of. • Pretend to be miserable when you see her. She wants your downfall and may try to cause it to happen. Give her the a false sense of victory. • Tell your current partner about her and keep your partner FAR AWAY from her. She's most likely on your ex's radar and may sabotage the relationship. Also, keep away from the boyfriend. • Stay unpredictable. If you currently have a schedule where you may encounter her, change it around where you almost never see her. Modify your routes and whereabouts. 3. If you sense she may be a problem, a restraining order wouldn't hurt Simply just stick to your wits protect your relationship from her cause jealously and animosity is a dangerous combination. Don't trust your ex for a second.

It’s sad when a lot of people can come together over something so horrible as an ex who has a vendetta.

Hey OP Why is this a fml for you? You deserve a new gf and be happy. That your ex is unhappy with that should not care you, as she is the past. So a YDI from me. BR