By they've been broken up for a year. - 19/11/2012 07:13 - United States - Dallas

Today, my girlfriend of 6 months yelled at me for not comforting her while she was crying because her ex got a new girlfriend, and "it's just not fair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 980
You deserved it 2 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you want to keep dating that?

feldco1 17

Sounds like she's not over her ex. Time to have a talk with her.

Comments

Derpylicious 3

You should probably ask if by "not fair" she meant that she wanted to be with someone while her ex suffered in loneliness. It could explain why she said that despite having you. However, that petty, selfish attitude belongs to the kind of woman you should avoid. Either way this girl sounds like bad news for you.

I just read this FML again. She actually yelled at the OP for not comforting her? Let us look at the evidence: 1. She's not over her boyfriend. 2. She cries over her boyfriend moving on with his life, like he probably thinks she has done (and should have done by now.) Her idea is "not fair" is having a relationship, but wants her boyfriend to be single and alone, either because of general spite or because she wants to have him on her maybe pile. 3. She is so tactless to someone else's feelings, that she cries about her ex having a new girlfriend... to her current boyfriend? 4. On top of all that she has the nerve to shout at him, when she's the one being incredibly hurtful, and seems to think she's the victim in all this, somehow? Verdict: Guilty on all counts of First Degree Stupidity and Assholism. The sentence: Ditch the bitch.

Excellent analytic ability. I wish more people thought like you, the world would be a much better place.

If you then proceeded to comfort her, YDI.

That's when you should of dumped her walked to the door and said now its not fair.

bigtime_rocker 11

If you choose to stay together with her, you deserve it!