By Eric Moore - 25/09/2011 08:12 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 3 years said she was leaving me because recently I wasn't making much money, and was playing too many video games. I recently got a raise at my job of 5 years. The job? Testing video games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 591
You deserved it 3 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azcardinals1307 2

Unreasonable people are unreasonable. Sorry dude.

Comments

thenewkid43 9

It's all good bro, maybe your next girl can be somebody who appreciates you.

And flood of people who don't quite grasp the level of tedium and actual work the job entails in 3... 2... 1...

I've heard its quote hard you have to beat a set amount of levels and then decide if its too hard or even possible or too easy then give productive feedback its a very tough job

That would be vastly, vastly easier than actual video game QA work.

Not only that, you have to test whatever they send your way. Games like Dora the Explorer or Barbie are going to be sent your way too.

clemcool_fml 0

You mean it's not always like in grandma's boy?? Hehe, still though, of all jobs I'd consider a game tester towards the top of the list if he's a gamer. It's not a "play" job IMO by any means but IS a desirable one.

Yeah, they think it's fun and games. It entails a lot of paperwork and details in relation to crashes or something not working right, circumstances that caused the occurrence, , balancing game play, adjustments to just about every aspect. There is a reason it's not for everyone, gamers even! People ate amusing though, let them be ignorant of how much work it really is.

twinny_sc 13

Does she know that's your job?

Amanjot13 0

I think she is too blonde too realize haha

She seems like a gold digger. Sorry OP. Also, you have an awesome job!

XXXsceneXXXkidzX 5

that sucks but other than the psyco girlfriend your life sounds awesome

geusbjqj 2
imcutefml 0

Every guy wishes this.... What company is this id like to apply for a job :)

Well now you can go be a player in more than one way!

your girlfriends a bitch if shes dumping you for that. your better off anyway.