By Author - 24/02/2014 22:22 - United States - Naples

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. Devastated, I told my dad about it, hoping he'd help cheer me up. His advice was, "Just rub one out son, you'll feel better in no time." Thanks dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 403
You deserved it 6 831

Same thing different taste

Comments

michaelaranda 28

Hey, OPs dad handled it better than others parents might have. when my first girlfriend broke up with me, my dad said things like good for her, she probably feels great, and son, she was probably the only hot girl you were ever gonna get, dont be mad you lost her, be happy you kept her for this long.

Yea, he's just trying to help. Masturbation is a cure-all.

Depending on your age, this could be sound advice.

TRaww21 14

I think how long they were together would be more of a factor than his age.

8 - I wouldn't think that would be a factor at all. You can be completely in love with someone for a long time before actually "being with" them as a couple. And someone can mean the world to you even if you've only known them a short time.

It'll get better OP don't worry :) it hurts right now but trust me eventually you will find the girl who is perfect for you and will love you for who you are. In the mean time, try spending most of your free time with friends and family to keep your mind off of her. Good luck OP :)

The_Big_Boss 20

Why lie to him? It's a possibility he'll never find the "right" girl. Many men don't.

shyeahh_fml 19

My "right" girl is my right hand.

Some of us just got to the point we don't care. If something comes along then it's ok but if it doesn't then there is always rubbing one off (or paid escorts).

olpally 32

Not as easy as your dad thinks it is. Sorry for the heartbreaking experience op.

shyeahh_fml 19

I'm sure his dad has more experience than he does.

I'm sorry OP. Things will get better with time. People sometimes have trouble finding words to say to people in times of need.

TacoTruckOwner 6

Oh cum on, that's great advice!