By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 00:45 - Germany

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were lying in her bed. We fooled around and were about to have sex as she suddenly began to cry without any reason. She cried for 30 minutes until I finally managed to calm her down. She said there was no reason for her crying. Then she fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 135
You deserved it 5 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pipity147 0

she was molested that happened to me and that was why

Comments

Maybe she was tired and worried about something. I do that all the time (though not necessarily before sex...). I guess my boyfriend is just more understanding than you are.

I've done that. I was raped and it left me with a lot of emotional problems and difficulty with intimacy. I'd be fine, then out of the blue start crying. And it's difficult to explain to someone who doesn't know. And it can be embarrassing to explain. And sometimes you don't trust them enough yet to explain. Chill out and give her a chance.

From my guess; at worst maybe she was sexually assaulted when she was younger or some issue like that. Explains why she suddenly can turn really emotional like that. Or Could have depression or some other mental issue she needs to sort out. At best, maybe she was really not in the mood as was stressed and worried. Either way, very very much doubt it's your fault.

your girlfriend has been raped, homey. i am not suggesting you bring it up, but next time she starts crying before or during sex, ask her "what happened, baby? you can tell me." be understanding. jesus, you're a goof. how could you not figure that out?

travmankungfu 0

*sniff sniff* i smell a girl who's been raped.

Shonoru 0

Sounds like something a girl who's been raped would do. I had a panic attack the last time a guy and I got physical. It's normal when you've feel so vulnerable and so much like trash. She probably feels like she's tainted/dirty and doesn't want to tell you because she doesn't think you'd understand. Or she doesn't know how to tell you. The best thing you can do is be there for her and let her know you love her no matter what. Sooner or later she'll spill it's not a secret you can keep...