By Anonymous - 27/04/2011 08:19 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and her mom dropped me off at home. I told my girlfriend that I love her. She said nothing, then her mom blurted out, "I love you too!" and drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 307
You deserved it 5 581

Same thing different taste

Comments

one of the most overused phrases on fml^

No, no, you guys have it all wrong. See what happened was, the mother and the daughter were having issues in their relationship. They both thought the other had an easy life. The next morning they both woke up and realized that they'd switched bodies, switched lives! The mother said "I love you" because she's actually the daughter! This must have been posted on Friday...

NotFunii, why can't you just type like a normal person?

34- Or in the moms case it DBFILF lol ( daughters boyfriend...)

maybe your girlfriend didn't hear you, and your mom did?

m0tl3ycru3 0

stacys mom has got it goin on!

flighted 1

I'm no spelling Nazi, but it's AWKward lol ok goodbye.

damselchelle 4

Yeah, OP. Why ain't you with the mama? She da freak!

sourgirl101 28

Your girlfriend probably felt shy to say that she loved you back in front of her mom but hell, at least the mom loves you!

flighted 1

true, i feel awkward saying it in front of my dad to my boyfriend.

notsoluckypup 12

Haha. Yeah, she was probably just shy in front of her mom. My mom would SO do that though! Baha...

notbanned69 0

Anyone can know love age doesn't matter You learn you live you grow!

1. Who said they were 14? 2. That's not true. It's rare, but depending on the couple, it can be real. I know a married couple in their 30s who've been dating since they were 12. Sounds like love to me.

skaterpaige 3

yeah i hate when ppl but an age to love..it doesnt happen often but its definetly possible:)