By a single fuck - 23/05/2013 16:40 - Germany - Berlin

Today, my girlfriend actually yelled, "Why are you making this all about YOU?!" after I confronted her over cheating on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 053
You deserved it 3 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sheesh OP, why'd you have to go and be all selfish?! Personal feelings? Pfft

Comments

And then you come put it on FML? You shouldn't make everything about yourself OP!

thatonegirlnic 10

Well technically it is all about her because she is the one who cheated...

perdix 29

#14, not necessarily. Maybe she thinks they are just "friends with benefits," "**** buddies," or the like, while he insists that they are a couple. In that case, it really is all about him.

Perdix has a point. Some people are just FWB or **** buddies. I know a few people that are just that and have to remind their partners that they aren't dating.

Some people are just...**** I don't even think they've invented a word to describe them

I believe it's called cheater. Just a guess tho.

Or a shit weasel, if you are feeling particularly creative.

selfish asshole! How dare you be faithful!

It's amazing how many people pull this line. Especially in the worst of situations. FYL and hopefully you get a better partner.

I usually don't call females this but I'll make an exception now. She's a ****. Don't waste your time even thinking about her OP.

BOOM!!! Good choice, one of my faves

I'd have dumped her ass on the spot after that. No more talking just leave and don't ever speak to me again *****.

You should bring her attention to the fact that is clearly ISN'T all about you, like a relationship OUGHT to be.

perdix 29

The best defense is a good offense. It seems like it is your fault for not being as hot as the other guy. Maybe she'll give you another chance and this time, hotten it up a bit, OK?