By whykarma - 26/03/2013 21:17 - United States - Waxhaw

Today, my German Shepherd decided to bark at, then attack, a painted rock. At least I know I'm protected from inanimate objects. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 920
You deserved it 3 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

error404n0tf0und 21

keep him away from your pet rock!!

At least you know if that Travelocity bastard tries to kill you,your dog will **** his work up.

Comments

My dog attacks random plants. They are an odd animal.

Well, I was going to say that a painted rock is sort of out of the ordinary, and that your dog was perhaps simply reacting to something it doesn't see everyday. But then I remembered that dogs see in black and white, so now I have nothing. And then I decided to still go ahead and make a post pointing out the fact that I have nothing constructive whatsoever to add to this particular FML. Not unlike so many others...

Actually, dogs can see certain colors. They just don't see them as clearly as humans. Primary colors are the most clear.

I'm pretty sure Goliath would have loved to have your dog when fighting David.

metalcrazed 21

Don't feel so bad OP, my dog barks at his own poop sometimes.

Perhaps there was a bug you didn't see, but unless he's a trained attack dog, that's not abnormal. Animals attack weird shit.

your use of commas confuses me, OP.

How is this a FML? Your dog was just playing, OP

Sorry to correct you, OP, but it's a German *Shepherd*. In other news, the rocks of this world have much to fear...

No, OP's obviously talking about his German Commander Shepard... Geez, people sometimes! Lol