By umm - 08/12/2009 20:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my future father in law motorboated my breasts as I bent down to give him a hug goodbye. The rest of the family stood there laughing. This is what I'm marrying into? FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 836
You deserved it 3 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your future husband was ok with that? O.o If it happened to me, my bf would have flipped and I would have slapped the guy & been disgusted. NO ONE touches me without my consent. but that's just me. You could just laugh it off?

Don't marry into it. The End. Or don't invite him to the wending.

Comments

perdix 29

Now you know who's your go-to guy if your husband's junk fails to launch.

Your future husband was ok with that? O.o If it happened to me, my bf would have flipped and I would have slapped the guy & been disgusted. NO ONE touches me without my consent. but that's just me. You could just laugh it off?

wow i wonder how your fiancee gets down then.? _showing no interest_ but like father like son. i feel bad for you

Wow! You must have some big' uns. BTW, are you hot?

Yes, you said it sister, is this what your marrying into? I'm surprised your significant other was ok with it. What's next? Boundaries, people.

Awkward. "Goodbye, George!" -hugz- "FBFBFBFBRFGZBJRRRVVVRBVBVR"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. ****. FUNNIER THAN ORIGINAL POST.

chibikari 0

kick him in the nads and see who's still lauhging. >:D

_theman_ 0

good thing you didnt say do it back to him, otherwise that would encourage it all the more i find the fact that even happened really sick and disgusting, i would never allow my dad to do that, maybe the guy should visit a psych-ward or something to get help.

aTRAGEDY 0

I'll gladly trade places wit u

No marriage now days last. Save yourself the court costs and dump your fiancé. Weird family behavior like means there's most likely some inbreeding in the family tree. Run while it's cheap...