By Stephanie - 14/07/2011 19:17 - United States

Today, my friends and I went to the park for some planking. Trying to find a daring spot, I climbed a tree and laid down on a branch. While I was waiting for my friends to take a picture, the branch gave out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 539
You deserved it 60 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

And that, my friends, is why planking is a stupid idea.

guitgod1 11

sigh....Planking needs to stop

Comments

YDI. I find planking to be, er, a little ridiculous. But, no doubt, some people must find entertainment from its silliness, so I can't truly all out bash it. However, you should've been more aware of the fact that planking generally leads to a dangerous situation, or an unfortunate accident due to trying to get the funniest and most thought out picture. Like that one guy that attempted planking on the railing of his balcony on the seventh floor...and died. ._.

dakins 0

who ever thought "hey u know what would b exciting? acting like a piece of wood!" ??

someone died from planking you know OP...

your an idiot, the way people allow stupid shit become popular jesus Christ

ChiddyBANGr 13

Planking is entertainment for simple-minded idiot hipsters who think theyre too cool for normal activities. Shake my fckin' head.

QuisStarz 0

You should see me planking a tank! look it up at www.Facebook.com/QuisCollins

Don't hate on planking. Just plank safe. and stay on school.

a_nutritionist 10

yeah, planking is a really deep multi layered intellectual activity. just when you think you understand it, you realise youre only scratching the surface of its infinite meaning. but i know a master planker, thousands of planks under his belt, he has uncovered the true meaning of planking. he told me, its to lie down on things in difficult or photogenic ways. blew. my. mind.