By Anonymous - 20/11/2014 02:43 - United States - Boston

Today, my friendly neighbor asked me to check in on his apartment every few days while he's gone on vacation. You can imagine my horror when I walked in for the first time and found out he's a snake breeder. Twelve more days to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 055
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do a count each time you arrive and each time you leave. Nobody likes a loose snake

Now's your chance to learn if you're an heir of Slytherin!

Comments

What if he's not a snake breeder. What if you're letting his house be over run by wild or misplaced snakes.

Well good thing snakes eat about once a week. Only have to feed them once. But I'd love going there. Just make sure you ask which ones bite (; I'm guessing most won't tho.

Well, as long as they're not venomous, you're fine. If they're ball pythons, then I'm super jealous. But FYL for your neighbour not telling you first. That was very irresponsible of him.

Merridew 8

Start planning the revenge. You may think of some big hairy spiders, nasty rats etc. Pet them, choose a place for your vacation and don't forget to ask your kind neighbour to check in on your appartment.

Well I think snakes are awesome, but I do understand that most people don't share my ideas. It could be worse, if he'd asked you to feed them rats or anything.

Well if u don't like snakes I'll watch the app

PANDORUM89 21

He definitely should have told you however I personally find that exciting as I own two snakes myself. Lucky you!

I don't think he's doing that legally. I would get out of there.

I hope someone's taking care of them. Most adult snakes can eat every two weeks, but as a breeder he may have youngsters that should be fed more often!

Every few days....so it's not like daily...but please tell me they are caged

Nope, OP's neighbor wants to raise them as natural as possible. Free range all the way! *shivers*