By Anonymous - 20/11/2014 02:43 - United States - Boston

Today, my friendly neighbor asked me to check in on his apartment every few days while he's gone on vacation. You can imagine my horror when I walked in for the first time and found out he's a snake breeder. Twelve more days to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 055
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do a count each time you arrive and each time you leave. Nobody likes a loose snake

Now's your chance to learn if you're an heir of Slytherin!

Comments

I would love it if that happened to me! Snakes are amazing creatures and most are harmless. I can't understand why so many people are terrified of them.

Same here #60 (and the same goes for spiders). My husband is terrified of snakes and can't even look at a picture of one.

Nice pair of boots just waiting to happen if they get loose. :-)

Sounds fun to me! Just don't do anything stupid and make sure none of them get loose.

Sometimes, we have to face our fears and right now is one of those times.

I've had a snake for years. They can go months without eating. A large bowl of water will last them a week if it's not too dry in the house. If he's a breeder he probably has musters in the tanks to spritz them on a timer. They would be perfectly fine for 12 days with nothing done.

"You can imagine my horror..." Were they in enclosures, rather than freely roaming the building? If so, then no, I can't really say I can.

Find a friend who likes snakes. Buy lots of doll sweaters. Put on all the snakes. Profit. "Why are they wearing sweaters?! They dont even have arms!"