By BetrayedGirl - 13/01/2010 12:40 - United States

Today, my friend told me men can't be trusted. I told her that wasn't true; I have my husband's password to his email but I never check it because I trust him. She bet me he was doing something bad, and to prove her wrong I looked. Turns out he has been cheating on me for 8 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 882
You deserved it 5 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder if she knew something all along and didn't have the heart to tell you, and used this as a way of letting you know? I'm glad you found out now, and wish hope things work out for you.

it's douchebags like him that give us nice dudes bad names>(

Comments

Make sure you get copies of those emails for the court. Also, is it possible your friend had some idea, and that's why she started the conversation? Sometimes the spouse is the last one to know in the neighborhood, and she was just trying to help you out.

I am so sorry! My husband was cheating on me for over a year and i found out thru myspace! Assholes! I took mine back... but please remember... YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THAT DICK BACK!

They also just might want to see how long they can get away with it. For some people, cheating on spouses gives them an adrenaline rush.

Sorry he did that to you. Go find someone worthy of your trust. Best of luck to you in the future.

Wow. A lot of hate here. Jeez. I never said that I would do that, BTW. I just said that some people do. I wouldn't. Don't assume things about me that you don't know to be true.

may be she's the "other" and she just wanted for you to find out so she can have him !!!!! LOL

$10 says you're a girl. Most guys I know don't think like that. There's no reason to give anyone your password even if it "builds trust." A douche guy would be much more likely to not give a password and play the "you don't trust me" card if she asks. Or have a separate email address. PS- I feel for you, OP. If it makes it any easier, your friend is wrong. Guys get cheated on just as much as girls do. Unfortunately, it's always the nice guys and girls who get the short end of the stick.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Your lesson here, OP? TRUST NO ONE. Most humans are assholes.

I'm so sorry OP. :( Thats a real FML. But thankfully, life doesnt end there. Try to be strong darling, and make yourself more beautiful so he would see what an idiot he was.