By BetrayedGirl - 13/01/2010 12:40 - United States

Today, my friend told me men can't be trusted. I told her that wasn't true; I have my husband's password to his email but I never check it because I trust him. She bet me he was doing something bad, and to prove her wrong I looked. Turns out he has been cheating on me for 8 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 882
You deserved it 5 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder if she knew something all along and didn't have the heart to tell you, and used this as a way of letting you know? I'm glad you found out now, and wish hope things work out for you.

it's douchebags like him that give us nice dudes bad names>(

Comments

ky_finest_18 0

YDI cuz ur friend is right. thats why I'm lesbian :)

DR3AML0V3R234 0

**** him. Cheaters are assholes, we girls don't deserve to be cheated on unless it was a girl who cheated. lol

I don't know about trustworthiness, but you should leave him for being STUPID. What idiot gives out the password to his email to his wife?

vannahd 0

I have all the passwords and so does my husband. If you don't have anything to hide then what does it matter?

wtfsauce 0

Your fault for being a naive bitch. Or for not giving him sex enough.

txgirl09 5

haha. Who knows. I'm not so much as dating right now but I would never be unfaithful and if for some reason hell froze over and I was I should hope i'd do the mature thing and either realize the relationship is dead if I felt the need to go outside the relationship or talk to my spouse to try and repair the immense damage I had done and figure out what my problem is.

I guess you should have tried out the fake MySpace trick like that earlier FML. Seems like that chick knew what she was doing.

Polionixon 2

Nah i don't believe this is fake at all. The guy most likely took advantage of his wife's trust.... let her have the password because he knew she wouldn't check it because she "trusted him so much". Believe it or not their are douche bags/manipulators out their like that tons of them. **** getting married.

tman118 0

sneaky bitch. mind your own damn business