By BetrayedGirl - 13/01/2010 12:40 - United States

Today, my friend told me men can't be trusted. I told her that wasn't true; I have my husband's password to his email but I never check it because I trust him. She bet me he was doing something bad, and to prove her wrong I looked. Turns out he has been cheating on me for 8 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 882
You deserved it 5 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder if she knew something all along and didn't have the heart to tell you, and used this as a way of letting you know? I'm glad you found out now, and wish hope things work out for you.

it's douchebags like him that give us nice dudes bad names>(

Comments

Splayd 10

I hope it makes you feel better to know that I have to agree with you; if one is not a Christian, has no moral absolute and just does what "feels good" provided it hurts no one else, then what on earth is the point of NOT having a sex-partner AND a wife? Who is to say that it is "depraved"? What about drinking? That has the potential to highly increase your chance of accidentally killing people. What about smoking? That will kill you and harm those living around you. What about promiscuity? That could cause multiple pregnancies among other things. Nah, I see no worldly problem with having multiple partners.

I don't get why men are never satisfied with one girl. Y cant they have one live her forever and never let her go?

22cute 17

I'm probably the only one who agrees with Satan here. But really, there are several cultures that provide latitude for that sort of thing and it works well. The key is that both partners agree and discuss it. It brings them closer. Commitment that only means sexual limitations is shallow commitment indeed. And jealousy is not a natural component of healthy love. Consider the Masai.

SomeRussianGirl 3
jennagrace1227 0

2, you shouldn't have to be constantly satisfying your partner's "needs" ("needs" in this case is actually "wants" or "lusts"). Marriage is about COMMITMENT and enjoying being in the presence of the love of your life for the rest of eternity. Marriage shouldn't have to be constantly watched over, because marriage is also about trust. So no... I disagree with you. This woman is a victim.

SexyMexi21 23

If you had the password.. why didn't you check? Now you two can be lesbians!!

not all men are like that. take me for example. I have never cheated. probably because I never dated anyone.

Plot twist: your husband is cheating on you with your friend