By Lady_Luck - 25/03/2009 19:31 - United States

Today, my friend and I were filming football practice and talking about what guys on the team were attractive and who we would want to get it on with. We didn't realize that the camera was recording everything that we said. The tape was played to the entire team the next day. With sound. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 817
You deserved it 126 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

foamsinmouth 0

If you're filming the football practice how could you not know it was recording your voice as well? That's called stupidity. :P

Excellence 0

You idiots. Did you just assume that the camera would be polite and not eavesdrop on your conversation?

Comments

haha sounds what the cheerleaders at my highschool did a few years ago. ya sry about that but that isnt so bad.

braFTW 0

You have no one to blame but yourselves..

The type of girls that would stand there and talk about who they'd screw on the football team are generally shallow, blonde airheads who wouldn't know intelligence if it smacked them in the face. Definately a move one of those types would pull. *Claps sarcastically* Bravo slutface.

Asphyxiated_ 0

#25 Its a rule of FML to put 'Today,' in the post. OP, YDI.

depending on if you're guys or girls, this situation can be way worse lol..

blkwhtrbbt 0

great insight. this does not come from experience, I hope?

Jcsati8 0

#34, they were filming it so it could be shown to the football team.

alex_vik 0

HURR DURR THE CAMERA CAN'T HEAR THE PERSON HOLDING IT HURR DERP

gingerspice 0

I hope you're in Europe...American football isn't practicing now.

CPP 0

Nice to know that you can't even hide the fact that you got this from someone else. It ran in Seventeen magazine a few months ago. If you're gonna bother to make up a story, at least make it something original. I definitely agree with number 37. Stupid attention *****.

crazy_cat_lady 0

What I want to know is, how many guys did you claim for yourself? Did it sound like "I would do Jimmy, Billy, Eric, Sammy, Johnny, Caleb, Andy, Ralph, and maybe Horacio."