By moneymoneymoney - 08/10/2013 14:34 - United States - Tampa

Today, my financial troubles got so bad, I contemplated visiting a friend simply so I could swipe their deodorant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 276
You deserved it 7 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could try getting a job getting shot at with paintballs for 6 hours

Please don't steal. Asking for help is a much better option. Better to borrow or even beg.

Comments

Wizardo 33

Takes more courage and bravery to know when to ask for help than to suffer alone.

If you're embarrassed that you need help, get over it and ask for what you need. If you have good friends they'll help you, you don't have to steal. If you don't have good friends, there are places that will help people to get necessities/toiletries or give them out. I know cause I'm broke and I've never stolen a thing.

TheDrifter 23

Mmm, garlic butter. Maybe op can pretend to get stood up on a date at Olive garden for the free garlic breadsticks while "waiting" for her "date" to show up.

perdix 29

Do it! The world will thank you and your friend will get over it.

You may take my deo - I don't use it. Where may I send it?

While it's obviously a better idea to beg than steal, some peoples pride is hard to break. It's difficult to admit defeat and ask people for help.

How can you not afford deodorant but can afford a computer/smartphone?

jw90 18

Buy the cheapest one you can find. I think you can afford to pay $1.50 for deodorant.

150493x 29

This might come as a shock to you but, some people actually can't.