By moneymoneymoney - 08/10/2013 14:34 - United States - Tampa

Today, my financial troubles got so bad, I contemplated visiting a friend simply so I could swipe their deodorant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 276
You deserved it 7 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could try getting a job getting shot at with paintballs for 6 hours

Please don't steal. Asking for help is a much better option. Better to borrow or even beg.

Comments

perdix 29

While you're there, swipe some toilet paper as well. The world wouldn't want you to run out of that, either. Don't be greedy and steal hair mousse!

You'd risk your friendship by stealing their deodorant? I only own one deodorant (kept on my top shelf in my medicine cabinet) and if it went missing I'd know someone took it. And if they were willing to steal something so petty I'd know they'd be capable of of stealing something of more value. Of course thinking and doing are two different things. Hope you don't stoop so low.

Have you looked in the paintball category? Keep looking you should find a job soon...

SwtCherryPie 26

Being poor is no excuse for being an asshole. I'm sure a real friend would gladly give you a couple of dollars for some deodorant, and if you were truly their friend, you wouldn't be contemplating stealing from them.

dr. bronners man. good for it all. one bottle = many uses.

KiddNYC1O 20

Seems like the norm nowadays.

If you steal enough coffee creamers, its almost like a glass of milk.

prinncess00 16

I don't like thieves OP... Even the thought creeps me. Good thing you didn't though.

Ask for a few bucks and buy deodorant. No need to steal from someone.