By T.T - 24/08/2010 08:19 - New Zealand

Today, my fiancée broke up with me because of an argument about a printer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 859
You deserved it 6 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

more than likely he is gettin cold feet about marriage and was lookin for any little reason to break up...FYL for dating a bitch

I guess you should've read the FINE-PRINT on your relationship then! (No. I will never stop.)

Comments

carly426 0

he broke up with probably cuz of the way you are wen u guys argue, must be something u repeatedly do/say that pisses him off. it's got nothing to do wit the printer

maybe he broke up with you because you, being a woman, probably started the stupid argument and he realized how crazy you actually are. harsh. but he's not cheating... women only tell other women that he's probably cheating to cover how crazy they really are.

When men start to argue with you about something so stupid, (this applies to men about women as well) they're more than likely looking for an excuse to: (1) leave you, (2) cheat on you without feeling guilty, (3) have a bad temper, (4) or just plain immature. Look on the bright side, at least you found out what kind of person he is before you got married.

If you are arguing over something small like a printer, i don't care who started that argument, that relationship wasn't going to last anyway.

Femtrooper 0

A) Its his time of the month (it happens I swear) or B) He's been looking for an excuse to break up with you for awhile. Either way, I'm sorry :( *hugs* *passes the ice cream*

if it was about a printer he'll realize it was dumb and come back

Anaxes 5

Only if he loses the printer.