By Andrew - 31/10/2011 04:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé and I got married. We both promised to remain abstinent until our wedding day. She's on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 869
You deserved it 9 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leadman1989 15

Part the red sea, it's not the end of the world buddy!

saIty 17

Just wait it out, so when you guys do finally have that moment, you guys will go more hard. Also, it'll feel a lot better.

Comments

**** abstinent,you got test drive her before you sign your life away.

You Sir Fire crotch, are an idiot. Learn how to spell. And who's to say they haven't had sex already anyways? You don't know when they decided to start the abstinence. Virginity and abstinence are not the same.

Seriously? "test drive" you have got to be kidding, right?

babelini 12

I bet she feels bad already, don't make her feel worse. And whats a few more days of waiting, u get to bang her for the rest of ur life.

Well if they are abstinent for religious reasons, which I'm guessing they are, the bible says not to have sex at the time of the month when a woman is "unclean." Just another way that the bible tries to keep us from doing something for no good reason.

RedPillSucks 31

sigh... 2000+ years ago, there might have been a good reason. Just like the prohibition from eating pork. Lots of things have changed since then. This is why not everyone uses the bible as a literal list of what to do or not do. I know some people think they do, but really, they don't. Remember that the bible also says men who sleep with men should be killed. Apparently male homosexuality is bad, but female homosexuality is ok, since it's not explicitly banned by the bible.

Assuming one is abstinent for religious reasons is ignorant.

Lol, yeah just be patient . And it def feels better right after the period is over.

thanuja 0

Ever heard of a bloody victory?

Migster 0

You make it seem like she has control over it...

Purplesnowberry 4

she does Migster. She can either work round it, or if on contraception, use that to skip a period - periods are not totally uncontrollable!

It will be okay. You have the rest of your lives to have sex, and in a few years you'll realize that it's just a natural part of life and not worth this stress. Use this time for some heavy foreplay and you'll be all kinds of worked up when it's ok to go! And I don't blame you for not wanting to get your red wings on your first time with her! She wouldn't relish that experience either when she wants to look perfect for you.

SlickWillyTFCF 5

That's the only thing that's stopping you? Pussy.