By Andrew - 31/10/2011 04:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé and I got married. We both promised to remain abstinent until our wedding day. She's on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 869
You deserved it 9 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leadman1989 15

Part the red sea, it's not the end of the world buddy!

saIty 17

Just wait it out, so when you guys do finally have that moment, you guys will go more hard. Also, it'll feel a lot better.

Comments

When the river runs red, take the dirt track ;)

blacksswan 10

This is why people like you shouldn't breed.

There are worse things... Like waiting for marriage!

Haha haha !!!! You're totally right!!!

And? A period isn't a deal breaker. Get in there bro!

Unless her period just started & she has terrible cramps & is feeling generally miserable, she could always try using a menstrual cup. They allow you to have sex during her period without all the messiness. Regardless whether you get to do it or have to wait a few days, don't make her feel like shit about it. Having your period on your wedding day would suck enough as it is, & she probably feels bad about it already.

Eh, suck it up buttercup. Either **** her, period or not, or wait. Not a big deal either way (and yes I know many guys won't **** a bleeding girl... But there is a second option).

Yeah do her up da bum!!!! And if u don't like da sound of dat there is always a blowie or a quick hand job!

The second option was to wait, asshole. Not every girl is into that crap. ******* pervert... twisting everything I say.

FMLsOhilarious 6

What are you complaining about? She'll be off her period in a few days.