By Shuntbob - 15/01/2018 17:30 - United States - Herriman

Today, my father told me that because of my 4.0 with all AP classes, I could choose where to eat tonight. My stepmother told him I wanted to eat at IKEA, of all places, because that's what she wanted. Guess who he believed, and guess where I am right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 617
You deserved it 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So I guess when you order food, they give you a box full of ingredients and a tiny butter knife?

marecu 13

Maybe your stepmom just thought a 4.0 was worth a $4 meal

Comments

thehaystackerine 20

So you, your dad and your stepmother are standing in the same room. Father starts by telling you that you can choose where to eat. Stepmother goes "Oh, OP said earlier that they wanted to eat at IKEA", to which you responds that you most certainly not want to eat at IKEA, instead you want to eat at DeliciousRestaurant. How on earth does your father come to the conclusion that you must be lying about what you want and that your stepmother knows what you truly want?

Their sweetish meatballs are to die for...but really nice job on the grades OP keep it up...

Lobby_Bee 17

Sad to say, pussy trumps dick 99% of the time.

Back in the olden days, maybe, but now, Trump grabs pussy.

I'm trying to imagine how this actually happened... Stepmom: OP wants to go to Ikea to eat! Dad: OK great Let's get in the car. Op: Wait, I don't want to go to Ikea. Dad: Yes you do, stepmom said so. You're clearly lying about where you want to go. Am I close?

Aikeo 13

shoulda gone to Wendy’s. Lmao

ParkerM77 4

Okay I've got nothing wrong with Ikea but Jesus dude if that was happening I would have said something, not just sit there. That's your fault.

She is the worst step mom if she meant you’ll any good she would have told him the best place to take you