By Jack - 08/07/2011 15:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, my family got together to read my grandpa's will. He gave all of his grandkids $400 each. Except me. It seems he thought I'd see the funny side in being bequeathed a blow-up sex doll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 712
You deserved it 5 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would actually be happy that he gave you something personal.

LOL You may think it sucks, but at least grandpa had a sense of humor. Sure it may seem like it sucks, but really, I think its hilarious. Let the negative votes reign supreme, as I know its coming. But unlike others, I like having a sense of humor and having fun in life, and wait till I die and see what I left for my kids when they read my will(which my wife thinks is hilarious)

Comments

Recently, my grandpa died. We read the will... I didn't win the lottery...

Your grandpa just died. Stop complaining about not getting his money. Show a little respect for him.

He probably forgot to put a decimal point in that 10 000 or or talking about different money value? Unless...

saraheve1188 5

You can have more..experiences?

LittleMissSusie 0

I hope it was new an in the packaging!!

lasttoknow 4

idk if i should be disterbed or laught my ass off on that ill laugh great comment lol

That's what happened in Pretty Little Liars. Spencer didn't get ant money from her Nana because she wasn't natural born. All the other grandkids got $2,000. Yep. Dejavu ! Well, don't know how to help you with this one...

In the long run, $400 is not very much... but your grandpa left you with a really funny story that you can tell the rest of your life. I'd say you got the better end of this deal.

is today super epic awesome grandpa day or something?