By Jack - 08/07/2011 15:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, my family got together to read my grandpa's will. He gave all of his grandkids $400 each. Except me. It seems he thought I'd see the funny side in being bequeathed a blow-up sex doll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 712
You deserved it 5 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would actually be happy that he gave you something personal.

LOL You may think it sucks, but at least grandpa had a sense of humor. Sure it may seem like it sucks, but really, I think its hilarious. Let the negative votes reign supreme, as I know its coming. But unlike others, I like having a sense of humor and having fun in life, and wait till I die and see what I left for my kids when they read my will(which my wife thinks is hilarious)

Comments

thatdesertdude 7

sounds like your grandpa was really awesome!

heartbrakej 0

He wanted to give you his sense of humor. I guess you didn't get that either?

I'll bet you won't regret it after you'll bang it.

FAIL FML, I moderated this one and it certainly had nothing to do with sex dolls.... Great edit there guys.

sell it to a pervert and say it's a professional blow-up doll, and make more then 400$ :D

sell it to a pervert and say it's a professional blow-up doll, and make more then 400$ :D

Nivra95 0

If I were you I'd consider my self a lucky bastard. $400 ain't much anyway...

I'm sure that will always have sentimental value along with a kick-ass story, which is way cooler than $400.

But imagine trying to explain to the people who see the doll that it has 'sentimental value'. :D I'm sure they'd be convinced!

Haha that's the point of sentimental value, when no one cares but you.

Was your grandad the one who waved his leg after you scored a home run?

JosephJ93 0

maybe he thought you needed some action more than them money :)