By Jack - 08/07/2011 15:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, my family got together to read my grandpa's will. He gave all of his grandkids $400 each. Except me. It seems he thought I'd see the funny side in being bequeathed a blow-up sex doll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 712
You deserved it 5 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would actually be happy that he gave you something personal.

LOL You may think it sucks, but at least grandpa had a sense of humor. Sure it may seem like it sucks, but really, I think its hilarious. Let the negative votes reign supreme, as I know its coming. But unlike others, I like having a sense of humor and having fun in life, and wait till I die and see what I left for my kids when they read my will(which my wife thinks is hilarious)

Comments

113, and you haven't been on long enough to respond to a relevant comment. The comment you responded to was not a response to boners, thus making you seem like the FNG here.

he must of made that will when 400 was a lot

monsterbeats_fml 9

Maybe he thought you weren't getting any...

lol ah your Grandpa definitely knows how to have fun.

Well it also makes sense here so that's why I thought that. Geez.

lizliz23 0

When he finally died all I could think was, "Thank God that bastard is dead." I had to make an appearance at his funeral, where I got to hear from everyone else all about what a wonderful man he was and how devastated I must be to lose him, so apparently he was a real prince to everyone but me.