By frownyface - 14/01/2012 17:32 - United States

Today, my family and I were burning our Christmas tree. For a laugh, my dad jokingly pushed me toward the fire. I tripped, and my doctor says the burns are probably going to scar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 601
You deserved it 3 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should jokingly push him in a frozen lake...

Comments

Real smooth, dad... I believe there are certain kinds of lotions you could use for the burn scars op, to help them not show up as badly.. hopefully he didn't mean for you to trip into the fire but either way he still deserves to feel bad!

rttr 18

Who burns Christmas trees? And your dad is hella irresponsible.

xxDefiantxx 0

Bear the scars proudly and say you got jumped by 20 bodybuilders

Bently24 6
beebeeL 1

Well, I seen a guy strap his baby in her car seat on the front of a 4 wheeler(quad). He thought it was legit! Thank god he was driving beside the hiway and a cop stopped him! It was 100 degrees out! Sorry to hear about your burns! Maybe it won't show much.

Uh oh. Im a good daddy id wear one of those body car seats that straps to me! Lol plus i dont take my kids on my 4wheelers. Normally...

It was weird! Saw him on the other side of the hiway, just a given Er! Baby had no helmet of course. He got pissy at the cop because it ruined their trip into the bush. Now his wife had to stay behind with the baby! Too messed up. Should have charged him! To top it off they were headed into grizzly country. Hiway is called the grizzly trail!

bubo_fml 10

I feel your pain! Once, my Dad lowered me into a black widow infested window well to clean it out...To this day, I wish I shoed him in the nuts!