By Username - 14/03/2011 06:53

Today, my ex-girlfriend moved out. I came back to a sparsely furnished home, she even took the shower head, my beard trimmer, and the soap from the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 086
You deserved it 5 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she took your beard trimmer so she could shave her own beard.

Should had been there, OP. I can't believe you trusted her! She's your ex for a reason, remember that.

Comments

um... imnot sure how to say this except to just say it. she left you for your shower head. sorry man.

bozo92 0

sounds like it wasnt only being used for your beard, that might explain the shower head and soap aswell

Now you can toss hygiene to the wind and grow out a majestic Viking beard. I see no problem here.

I sure hoped you called the police on the bitch.

Oh man, that happened to me too. Thing was, he wasn't even my ex until I came back from Colorado to find that he'd moved back in with his mom & even taken the curtains and potholders. That might have happened to this guy too. Anyway, it gets better, and you'll be ok some day. Hang in there.

My ex did the same thing to me. He took everything (even stuff that wasn't his) except a broken couch and two TVs. He then took the liberty of throwing trash and my belongings EVERYWHERE that took me 4 days and nights to clean up. Then I had to by a bunch of cooking supplies and everything else. It sucks, but life goes on and you find someone better.

Yeah, you probably should have been there...