By FirstDaddy - 16/06/2014 21:38 - United States - Southfield

Today, my daughter told me that she liked her "other daddy" better. I don't know who's she talking about, but my wife is doing a good job telling her to be quiet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 275
You deserved it 4 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That´s no problem. You know. Kids are easy to bribe.

Comments

paramor3 23

It's all fun and games until the kid learns how to talk.....

91hayek 31

This sounds like a pedo joke.

grashopper8 7

Before you go off the deep end of jealousy, is this the only evidence you have of cheating? Small children make things up all the time, it could be a TV character or a dream she had or just her imagination.

Say, I like your other mommy better, and get her to tell your wife. Bribing her with candy should do the job...

Always later when the shady shit happens.

What do we want? Follow up! When do we want it? Now!

KaywinnetLeeFrye 15

I don't know how old your daughter is but you may not want to jump to any conclusions. My daughter went through a phase where she said she had a secret mommy who turned out to be an imaginary friend under her bed. Kids are weird. Hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

I sincerely hope you have a serious talk to your wife about this "other" daddy.

It's funny how his name is "Other Daddy"

nitrog100 21

I hope you get to the bottom of this, OP. Getting cheated on sucks, but if that turns out to be the case, you're totally going to win the divorce.