By Anonymous - 18/06/2013 23:22 - United States - Glastonbury

Today, my daughter believed that watching the Big Bang Theory would count as studying for her chemistry final. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 819
You deserved it 7 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Believe it or not, I've learned a lot from that show :) but not enough to count it as studying.

Another show she could use towards studying for chemistry is breaking bad.....

Comments

hnsblue 14

I'm watching Big Bang Theory now

Well some shows u can watch instead of studying. Like Hetalia people watch it because its funny and u learn more than u can in school about history. For ex. In WW2 England was accused of using black magic to win the war. In the show after England had a missle put into his head by Germany he decided to use black magic to get back at him instead of calling a demon however Russia came out of the ground. So to study for history watch that show. ^_~

Hey look everyone, it's a person who thinks Hetalia has educational merit.

FYl. Just because you watch a show about a bunch of nerd stereotypes fabricated by Hollywood, does not make you a nerd and in turn does not make you intelligent.

catharsis5 9

But... Sheldon and the gang are PHYSICISTS. The best scientists there are, don't confuse their work with chemical mixing mumbo jumbo.

You have made a powerful enemy, catharsis5. I can and will control bacteria to produce nasty toxins in your general direction. Then I shall get yeast cells to produce alcohol for the chemists to celebrate victory. :3

krapcissaruj 13

Atleast she does something that has to do with her studies....