By Anonymous - 10/02/2010 12:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad got a hard-on looking at my best friend. He asked me how my NutriSystem diet was going. He was looking at my friend's boobs when he asked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 072
You deserved it 2 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how do you know he got a hard on? are you checking out your dad's junk?

Comments

you should have told your friend to ask him how his sex life is going lol

dannnngthatsux 19

and he'd answer "wanna find out!" Never give a dirty old man a line like that.

3DLoli 0

Hmm. :/ I would ask to move out.

crusaders41005 0

it's not his fault she's that hot. I don't blame him.

He was probably going to recommend his version of the Slimfast diet to your friend. One shake for breakfast, one for lunch, then a sensible dinner. The catch is that he provides the shakes, if you know what I mean.

neonskittzy 0

he just didn't wana make eye contact.. that's disturbing

What a cute baby! I agree with the eye contact part, one time I zoned out and ended up staring at my friend's junk. He never let me forget it. v.v

perdix 29

You don't know the rules when a hot girl is with her fat, ugly friend. Hot girls don't like it when guys ignore the fattie. When the guy chats up the fat cow, the hottie gets turned on and displays her bounteous breasts to the guy as a reward. You set your dad up, so deal with his wood!

xxmarlboroxx 0

huh... perdix. lol. anyway op, FYL but get over it. it's not like he is the first dad in the fricking world to look at young boobs.

perdix 29

Let me explain, xxmarlboroxx. If a pretty girl is with her ugly, fat friend and a guy comes up to them and blows off the fatty, the pretty girl gets uncomfortable and knows the only thing the guy is interested in. If he comes up to them and talks to the ugly girl, she thinks he's a good guy (dumb ass) and of course, she knows she can have him when she's ready to turn on the charm. While he wastes time with the fatty, the pretty girl rewards him with some boob thrusts. This is how successful guys score. I'm just saying the OP is the fat, ugly friend.

yayforcheesecake 0
mrgiraffe 0

You have hot friends or your dads a nasty fuc*