By rofindie - 07/05/2012 04:12 - United States - Forest Hills

Today, my dad found a couple of coins on the floor next to my desk, and gave me a lecture about how money doesn't grow on trees and how irresponsible I am when it comes to money. They were Chuck E. Cheese tokens. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 119
You deserved it 2 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jerseyboy732 16
perdix 29

It is money -- at the Cheesiest Place on Earth! How else are you going to play the games to earn the tickets that give your family such a highbrow lifestyle?

Comments

Seriously? Lol? Put more thought into your comments please -_-

#32 - . (I put a lot of thought into that dot)

citymayer 7

It's a comments section on a website called FML. We're not looking for sophistication.

RedPillSucks 31

We'd be surely disappointed.

FYI. Cheese (coins) don't grow grow on trees either.

you_failed 15
amberxxoo 6

Now you know where to take him for his birthday.

Chuck E. Cheese + strip club = Mother of God...

Devin91 20

Apparently he doesn't see the importance of having fun

Apparently you don't see the importance of a shirt. :)

challan 19

It's scary the amount of men that are headless on FML.

_ebbonyy 11

No, but there's a car named Herby. I don't think anyone would name their child "Horby"

_ebbonyy 11

OMG my boyfriend took my phone. I don't know how to delete comments, I apologise profusely haha

You're probably one of 'those' people without an inner child and thinks that anyone who haves any childlike fun is "immature", not an adult, not eligible for the real world, etc.

No. People over the age of 7 or 8 go to this place called "Gameworks". Adults do anyway. You can play games, eat food that is not horrible cheap greasy pizza, and if you are over 21 they serve alcohol. You are probably one of those creepy people that are way too old to be somewhere, so you can show off to the 7 year old crowd how awesome you are at jumping into a pile of plastic balls.

Nope, I don't go to C.E.C., or go in the ball pits. I'm just one of those people who believe on the inner child in you. And I know of this other place, it's called Dave & Busters.

Chuck E. Cheese is serious shit bro.

Perception 6

74- What is this "Gameworks" you speak of?