By Anonymous - 10/12/2010 21:59 - New Zealand

Today, my dad came up behind me with a pair of scissors, and pretended to snip away at my hair. I was sure he was joking, so I just sat there and didn't react. Later, I felt the back of my head and looked at my hand. Suffice it to say, I now have a large bald patch on the back of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 193
You deserved it 6 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do the same to him. Unless he's bald. Then you should draw on his head.

Comments

wow you can pay attention... how could you not notice..

So wait, you didn't feel the scissors cut your hair? Damn, give me his number. I want a haircut from him!

wasabiinurvagina 0

I don't know, why would he do something as cruel as that? >.<

I_be_darn 3

So you say you're a mother ******* moron?

SdCounty33 0

You can either take this time to make it a positive experience and change your entire look or you can go full on revenge and use an entire bottle of super glue on the fingers of his dominant hand together while he sleeps. Your choice.

I don't understand why you're bitching about it. I'm sure he was just messing around and didn't mean to cut your hair. All you have to do is: 1) wait till it grows, or 2) get a ******* haircut.

no hair cut is going to hide a big bald spot on the back of her head.

While that's true, the OP could just shave her head, or, depending on where the spot is, she could have a mohawk. They're really quite fun to have.

trekiscoto 0

FYI: To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, prick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.