By "levsterx" - 05/04/2017 02:00

Today, my mom dragged me along with her to a baby shower. I was the only guy there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 589
You deserved it 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JillianJuneBug 39

Didn't know that baby shower events were girl-exclusive

Thats a good thing. Talk to some ladies maybe

Comments

JillianJuneBug 39

Didn't know that baby shower events were girl-exclusive

Thats a good thing. Talk to some ladies maybe

Are you 12? Why would you let her drag you anywhere?

They're not girl exclusive at all, I'd just hang and eat. But I'm a girl, and I do that anyways. You probably could have just went out for a walk if it was nice out. Maybe your mom wanted someone to take with her and you were the only one!

species4872 19

Just practice for what your wife will drag you to. If you get married that is.

Does anyone actually like baby showers? I'm a girl and my mom has dragged me to them. She doesn't even like going. They're really a waste of time. And it's not practice for anything because not everyone gets married/has kids/is tormented by an awful spouse. The games they play at those things are always atrocious and people only go out of obligation.

Besides the person getting all the gifts, I don't know of anyone who actually enjoys baby showers (or wedding showers for that matter). The games are always idiotic and then, especially if you're female, you get a bunch of strangers asking you if you're going to settle down soon. It's obnoxious to say the least.