By Anonymous - 14/01/2014 20:09 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, my dad and I got royally bitched out by my mother, because she found a bill for a porn site subscription, which was paid by my dad, but made out to my name. I had no idea about any of this, but she now thinks I'm a filthy porn addict and that my dad is an enabler. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 834
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joeyl2008 29

Why does anyone pay for ****? There are tons of free pornsites out there! Trust me I know.

Comments

StillUsesMyspace 22
\ 28

#28 - That was a stroke of IdiotGenius. :D

AnOriginalName 19

Its actually good to have a parent on your side for one of these things.

Except neither of them are on OP's side. :(

J15237 25

That is true, but in this case OP didn't do a damn thing. They got ****** over by their father and clearly their mother doesn't care.

joeyl2008 29

Why does anyone pay for ****? There are tons of free pornsites out there! Trust me I know.

I was just about to say that. Seriously **** op's dad's life for being so ignorant of use of the Internet that he actually wasted money on ****.

JMichael 25

I know you do you dirty bastard.

\ 28

The best things on the Internet aren't free, you know.

jazzy_123 20

Op should say that. "Mom come on. Why would I pay for **** when I know of plenty of other FREE websites? .. dad on the other hand..." haha x)

EphMi 5

They must be those rare types that you can't get for free. Don't ask me, i don't know!

At least ask for the password to the account.

I wouldn't want to know what my parents were into, would you? Lol

Das_is_gud 11

The reason this is an fml is because op could have been high quality Hd **** but he was sticking his 5 videos a day

AnOriginalName 19

^ If you disable your cookies, it won't limit you to five freebies a day. I read it somewhere else, didn't figure it out on my own....

Dont't lie to us, 56. :p We're hip to your game.

:o On mobile I dont have the 5 video limit anymore. It disapeared after I updated my phones OS.

Why would your dad think that it's okay to do that? Either way he was going to get bitched out.

I'm not sure which part is more messed up: 1) That he took out a subscription in your name. 2) That he pays for **** when it is so readily available for free. 3) That he did not come clean to his wife. or 4) That your mother thinks that having a **** subscription makes you a **** addict. Also - this is the perfect opportunity for blackmail. I believe it would be well deserved. Mhm.

Some websites have 'exclusive', HD, or focus on certain things that may be much more appealing. They charge money for things that are harder to find elsewhere.

You'd have to be a **** addict to actually subscribe to ****.

If it were some kind of fetish thing - I could understand. Specific things are hard to find. Or if he's into the webcam chicks maybe. But lemme tell ya - if I'm paying for ****, it better be impossible to find elsewhere. But Maybe that's just my empty bank accounts talking. :p

Did he at least share the username/password with you?

Aw why the downvotes for 8? If OP's taking the blame, he may as well reap the benefits..

Thank you #78. It was mostly sarcasm, but OP, hinting at the login might not be a bad idea..

REALAfroninga 11

If you don't know, this isn't an app/website that you should use

If you think he's serious, this isn't a website/app that you should use.

REALAfroninga 11

Alright guys I'm back, and lemme tell ya, it's alright. I didn't even know women could suck off horses!

How did you think they got such bad Duckfaces?

If you don't know what **** is you're too young to be on this website

REALAfroninga 11

Alright guys, I guess this has gone over to many heads... I'm 18, I know full well what **** is, and I made a bad joke. I deeply apologize to all those who spent their full focus and challenged the deepest thought waves on me not knowing what **** is, instead of putting, say, the square block in the round hole.

It seems that this is a... whoreable situation. I deserve any and all downvotes.

Why would anyone pay for **** now there are so many free sites