By Anonymous - 14/01/2014 20:09 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, my dad and I got royally bitched out by my mother, because she found a bill for a porn site subscription, which was paid by my dad, but made out to my name. I had no idea about any of this, but she now thinks I'm a filthy porn addict and that my dad is an enabler. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 833
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joeyl2008 29

Why does anyone pay for ****? There are tons of free pornsites out there! Trust me I know.

Comments

I believe man code requires you to take one for the team on this one.

JMichael 25

No no man code is to look out for yourself.

Qwermy 16

yes, but OP's dad violated man code by not sharing the ****

ApollosMyth 22

You've got a shitty man code 24.

lailaxjan 11

I think it's interesting that the female knows more about man code than the "men." Maybe you guys should brush up on your knowledge.

the man code doesn't mean shit when honor is dead

One does not have to be " a filthy **** addict" even if subscribing to a **** site.

Just oblivious to the how the internet works.

Very true. They could be an orgy loving hobo XD Or a curious teenager

Your dad probably watched it and doesn't want to confess unfortunately

Bulldozer36 21

Try and look on the bright side, your dad owes you big time now and you can pretty much get whatever you want from him.

His names on it though, doesn't matter what his dad says, if his dad will say anything

REALAfroninga 11

Apparently... Not that there's anything wrong with that

It's actually quite common for girls to, just not as much as guys obviously.

I'm going to disagree with the belief that guys watch more **** than girls. Before I got married, I could have given most, if not all, guys I know a run for their money. Don't forget that we can have more orgasms than you in a shorter period of time.

Women definitely watch just as much **** as guys. Any women that claims otherwise is lying or not comfortable with the subject.

Claire, Gemeni and geek.....I love you! Seriously though, my g/f and I watch **** together. She gets off on it more than me. Not that I don't enjoy it too.........

Wait. You're a chick eh? So therefore you shouldn't know the site. Hahaha

I don't have an issue with it, but I don't watch ****. Tried it, but it did nothing for me.

FYL. Your dad deserves it for paying for **** when there's so much free material available but you're the one in the wrong here.

lailaxjan 11

I think you missed something...the dad put it in OP's name but OP had nothing to do with it.

#47 is right, sorry #42 but you should learn to read.

lailaxjan 11

Why does everyone make such a big deal out of ****? I dont really watch it, but who cares if other people do?

WhisperSoflty 20

Some people feel it's a form of infidelity (when in a relationship), some don't like the objectification (of either sex), some don't like the sex industry as a whole (trafficking and such). I don't like my husband looking at **** for the first two reasons I listed, and I didn't like it even when I was single for the third. Not liking **** is just as valid an opinion/feeling as liking it.

But as a mother,wouldn't you feel it's better than if he went and had sex with a girl and possibly get her pregnant?

#73: Are you trying to justify cheating as a way to cope with being horny? So, there's no option of, say, keeping it in his pants like a rational adult when his wife isn't home and willing? Sorry, but I don't buy that.

My sentence is about watching ****,not cheating. Not the same thing.

And if having a SO means I can't ********** to **** until my wife/husband is home and willing or else I'm cheating,I'm glad to be single.

lailaxjan 11

Yeah... I personally don't see watching **** as cheating, and I'm a fairly jealous person. But to each their own.