By alliez108 - 18/11/2011 00:50 - United States

Today, my dad and I got into a fight over who gets the last corner piece of the brownies. I ended up with a black eye and and a sprained wrist. He ended up with the brownie and ran away laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 900
You deserved it 7 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must train harder to snatch pebble from palm, grasshopper.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Is your dad Rosie O'Donnell? I could totally see that guy doing something like this.

iwafflesi 0

You don't play around when it comes to brownies.

btnhdude 0

With your name being Waffles I can barely imagine what extremes you'd go to for them. On the other hand, wtf would you do for a Klondike bar?

Next time just pull the crazy routine. Pull your hair, hit yourself. Then push him a lot and yell like crazy. It never fails. :D

slushpup9696 12

I want to see you get in a bar fight.

btnhdude 0

Philosophic question! Are you competent, if you are your own toughest challenger?

Next time make "special" brownies. I guarantee it'll be the last time he kicks your ass over one.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

Well we all know who the Alpha male is now...

slushpup9696 12

Next time, be prepared to fight to the death for it. *unsheathes sword* USE YOUR KNIFE FOR A SILENT TAKEDOWN

flockz 19

since i have been playing assassin's creed for the past three days, i am not going to take your joke lightly. *unsheathes sword as well* WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT OUR HONOR!

I'm sorry, you got in a fight over BROWNIES? You definitely deserved it. If the debate gets THAT heated over something so minute, get over it and back off. There will be more brownies in the world.

bizarre_ftw 21

But out of each batch there are only FOUR Real corner pieces!

GVirdi 11

Until they start using more corners...

Well I'd love to eat brownies with you, knowing if the argument gets bad, I'll be the one eating the brownies I wanted :)

I don't think you understand. The corner piece is the best piece, and if you want it you better be prepared to fight for it my friend. ;-)

Next time you bake brownies, add pot to them. By the time you're down to the last corner piece, everyone will be too stoned to care what happens to it, thus, avoiding future violent episodes relating to brownies.

bizarre_ftw 21

Quality parenting there, he should write a book. No seriously! Get him to write a book! Your lawyer can then argue it as his confession. Good luck ^_^ Or rather, Break a wrist!!