By Mojo - 14/12/2009 17:06 - United Kingdom

Today, my crush took me to a park and told me he loved me. We sat on an old bench and were just about to kiss when I screamed. I now have a huge splinter in my arse and he can't stop laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 543
You deserved it 5 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

girlygirl666 0

I'll bet this wasn't the first time you had wood in your ass.

I understand the phase of "crush" is the time you want everything to go "perfectly." Hopefully, you can look back and laugh at it, too. On my 3rd date with my now husband, oh boy did I make a fool of myself I thought for sure he'd think I was crazy.. but we both laughed at it, and now we're happily married!

Comments

God, I love the British. The word "arse" is just so much filthier than the word "ass". Arse, twat, bint.......yup, British English is the dialect to use for profanity!

lol... bint isn't really profanity over here! But yeah, the others make life worth living.

lol... bint isn't really profanity over here! But yeah, the others make life worth living.

I agree, I love hearing British talk. It always makes me smile even when they're pissed off, or trying to be sexy. spunk lol.

"Today I was **** blocked by a splint. Worst part is, I laughed about it until I realized she didn't like it up the arse. " :D

schwinn11 0

In my experience, most girls do scream when I say I love you and then stick my wood in their ass.

I doubt this is from an English person, we don't use the word the crush. Was this an edited FML?

BubbleGumPOP 0

I don't know about you but the part of England I was from we used to use the word crush, maybe its not the same in some parts of the country though?

Sheilatakeabow 0

Up where I am in Yorkshire I've never heard anyone refer to someone as "my crush" either. They usually say they fancy someone or "the lad/lass I fancy."

nikerush2 0

Wow, when I first read this I thought it said "my cousin" instead of "my crush". I think that's a sign I've been studying too hard and need rest...

I think she must of been wearing a skirt? or dress?

lol You can get splinters through certain materials that pants are made of. Thinner materials, and even thinner denims can have splinters go through them. I've gotten a splinter through normal jeans, it depends on how big the splinter is.

You should have asked him to take it out for you. Then maybe he could have put something else in to replace it.

EveryDayJackAss 0

LOL wood! no wonder he wouldn't stop laughing. Hope that you guys are still lovin each other though.

comedy_tragedy 0

wow. not buying that your crush wanted to take you for a stroll and told you he loves you.

MeatPete 0

Agree, this not an FML if he said he loves you. If you're in love...you're lucky, be grateful for the splinter.