By schooyou101 - 17/11/2012 13:34 - United States - Prairie Village

Today, my crush finally agreed to spend the night with me. I told my parents to act normal for one night. Apparently, "normal" is strutting around naked and acting like a chicken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 115
You deserved it 6 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your parents allow random crushes of yours to spend the night at their house? I'm guessing you're an adult living in your parents' house.

saIty 17

Wearing clothes and acting like a normal person is too mainstream.

Comments

FYL. Not only are your parents terrible enough to let their 16-year-old have his/her crush over for a "sleepover," but they think it's appropriate to be naked in front of both of you. The hell is wrong with people today? Then again, you kinda deserve it for being a smart-ass to them after they said yes to such a request.

You know that we don't live in 1800 anymore ?

I'm sorry, did I read the same FML you did? Where did you get that OP is 16? How do you know OP isn't 27 and still living at home? And what exactly is so wrong about seeing the naked human body?

We know bc the OP says so in comment 49.

sounds like this might be Cacciatore rape...

winkydog4056 16

Anyone up for Strip Chicken Dance?

Q. Why did the crush cross the road ? A. To get away from the naked chickens.

Well I'd say "finally agreed" doesn't sound like a good start to a relationship anyways.

We must be related. I do that every Tuesday and Thursday.