By Anonymous - 30/04/2009 16:54 - United States

Today, my coworker sent an email to the whole company asking us to fill in a survey. I've been secretly seeing her for two months, so I responded with "sure thing baby, and by the way I ran out of condoms, can you bring more for tonight?" I accidentally hit reply all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 012
You deserved it 91 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vt_mruhlin 0

Why on earth would you do that with your work email?! It's called text messaging.....

Comments

That's a bummer. I hope she doesn't murder you.

screwedd 0

Hey Colin it's Margaret, so I'm guessing that email I got from you today was real. Too bad you put it on here..you coulda played it off as a joke

amazingkate 0

please tell me you are for real. i would be so happy!

Baby you weren't supposed to bring this up again. Now thanks to you Rickie is suspicious of me. See me in the office. Tomorrow. And I got more condoms. ;D

mouseintern 0

You know many, if not most workplaces monitor work emails. So even if you didn't hit reply all it was stupid. Misuse of reply all bugs me more than nearly anything else in the workplace. It really isn't hard to tell if you hit "reply all" as there will be multiple names in the "To" and/or "CC" fields. A mistake like this is purely the result of shameless laziness and carelessness.

That really sucks. Just play it as a joke.

What were you thinking? "Yeah, this paperclip is really turning me on, I, being the studly hunk that I am, shall reply to the email sexily." WTF?! You deserve it!

krisFrAnHeehar 0

lol #22 and #23, wait if they're real its even MORE funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

#19 - maybe your limited exposure to this thing called "email" makes you think that you can just grab stuff out of people's inbox. That works only on a couple of mail systems, and only if it hasn't been received by their client yet - and even THEN only if it's implemented in the company's mail system. And this, boys and girls, is why we don't send personal messages over company email.