Big Brother shopping task IRL

By Anonymous - 19/10/2023 07:30 - Germany

Today, I sent an important email to my entire team, but I accidentally left a shopping list as the subject line. They responded with grocery items they needed. Nobody mentioned the email content. FML
I agree, your life sucks 167
You deserved it 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you get me about 50 feet of rope, duct tape, Nutella, plums and Yoo-Hoo? Thanks a bunch!

But why would you ever put your grocery list in the subject line of a team-wide e-mail and not in an e-mail to yourself?

Comments

Can you get me about 50 feet of rope, duct tape, Nutella, plums and Yoo-Hoo? Thanks a bunch!

But why would you ever put your grocery list in the subject line of a team-wide e-mail and not in an e-mail to yourself?

Milk, bread, eggs, cat food... Oh and can you grab me some ginger bread coffee sachets while you're at it? Thanks muchly.

What kind of milk? 1%? 2%? 3,25%? What kind of bread, and what brand? What brand of cat food? And where the Hell do they sell ginger bread coffee sachets?

Semi skimmed, so that's 2%? Warburton's orange wrapped full loaf Scrumbles salmon 750g (I do recommend this brand. Excellent quality and affordable) And you don't have Lyons Gingerbread coffee sachets? I would give you some if I could. They're delicious. It could be an English/European brand but you might be able to get them online. I expect prompt delivery by 3pm.