By All The Best People Are Crazy~ - 04/11/2016 03:49 - Canada - Oakville

Today, my cat used his expensive new bed for the first time since he got it last month. He used it as a litter box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 991
You deserved it 1 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to explain to the cat that it's a bed and that it was expensive. They can't figure this shit out on their own.

Clean it well, then put some of his toys in it so it starts to smell like him. Maybe he'll take to it.

Comments

get a box with two or three inch walls and put it on the higgest place you can find in your house cars love that

OP Here, I didn't make an account until now because I didn't think it would be published. My cat never does this, as he is 9 years old I'm sure it comes with age and confused him. I threw the bed out and he went back to his old disformed bed, which I'm replacing AGAIN. Wish me luck, this better not happen again.

middlenamefrank 8

Instead of buying him an expensive new bed, make a commitment to keep his litter box clean and you won't have that problem. One of the best features about cats is they love to use a litter box...but not if you never clean it out!

it's a lost cause. The internet has proved that cats are loveable arseholes (mine included) and fancy cat stuff is purely for decoration. Bed/sofa/window ledge/pile of shoes/entirely random floor spot facing random direction are all superior to fancy cat bed!