By hendrix1 - 25/08/2011 14:33 - United States

Today, my boyfriend wrote me a break-up letter, using Comic Sans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 611
You deserved it 4 519

Same thing different taste

Comments

why is this funny? i dont get it its just a font :P its sad that he broke up with you and hes a coward for not doing it face to face but still...LOL

Discerning people use the right font for the right situations. If Comic Sans is all he can think of for a letter, he's clearly not boyfriend material. Good riddance, OP. Let that idiot go and move on.

I'm sorry but I can only imagine that the person about to breakup with her didn't think about this at all. I mean come on. He was too nervous or shy to do it in person so while typing it I bet he paid no attention to the font.

BigShOtz07 5

LOL. I can't believe he didn't do it in person. What a douche. I always do it in person.

myah1109 11

Nice to know you've been around. ;P j

I don't see what's so bad about that...the font,that is.

It's just one of those fonts that's become famous for being inherently terrible, no matter what the situation. I personally have nothing against it, albeit the fact that it's impossible to take anything written in Comic Sans seriously.

My mom is a graphic designer, and the font is extremely over used. It's basically a graphic designer's worst nightmare, like Papyrus font.

I guess your relationship was pretty serious.

Your boyfriend is an individual son of a bitch.

Would you have preferred Goudy Old Style?