By wrongguy - 11/05/2013 23:04 - United States - Raleigh

Today, my boyfriend woke me up the same way he always does, by pulling on my hair. Just to be playful, I pulled him down on top of me and kissed him. Turns out his brother thought it would be funny to wake people up the same way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 956
You deserved it 9 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Keep it in the family :) The royals did it for centuries, see how that worked out?

Comments

woiz 11

and I've been accused of" keeping my eyes open while u kiss "

I dated a guy who did that... it was kinda creepy lol

Is your boyfriend 2 years old or something? It sounds like a rather immature way to awaken someone.

Ok there are so many wrong things about that FML. First: how come you tolerate your boyfriend to always wake you up by pulling on your hair? Second: how come his brother knows about this (unless you all share a room) and thinks he is entitled to do the same to you? It's pretty creepy.

I have no idea about the second one although I'm sure there's a reason for it. As for the first part, come on dude use your common sense. You just read that this is what he usually does AND that after it she gave him a morning kiss - thinking it was him. Do you think a normal person would allow PAINFUL or ANNOYING hair pulling behaviour to continue AND reward it with a kiss? Duuuuh- no. What does this mean? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... MAYBE... just maybe... he only gives her a very gentle tug? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Seriously, you're the third commenter who's gone on about how annoying it must be to have your hair pulled to wake up - it's like you think he YANKS on it or smth. It's obviously a very gentle tug which I imagine would be quite cute. If he pulled it any harder than that it would be painful/annoying and the LAST thing she would do is give him a kiss in return. Use your brains.

That's gonna be hard to explain to your boyfriend :/

FML_14u2c 14

I guess them waking you up the same way runs in their family?

seriouslygenuine 10

I would not want to be waken up by getting my hair pulled...

Funny to wake people by pulling on their hair? He would only wake me once that way! Do you wake him by yanking his hair as he sleeps? Bet not.

1. she allows him to do this regularly. 2. she rewarded him - or who she thought was him - with a kiss. Now use your brains. Assuming OP is a normal person, do you think the 'hair-pulling' is more like a very gentle tug, just enough to be felt but not enough to be annoying or painful, or do you think her bf yanks her hair every morning to wake her up?