By koolkat9 - 22/12/2014 19:11 - United States - Albion

Today, my boyfriend told me that my mom paid him to date me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 022
You deserved it 3 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19

Sounds awful but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you. He could have started dating you for the money but ended up falling for you. I think we need the rest of the story.

Comments

I know most are kidding but for those that have / would do this that's really damn mean. It could really damage that persons self esteem and it's cruel to let them think they're in a genuine relationship when you aren't interested. Personally I think the right thing to do if somebody offered you money to date a relative or friend of theirs would be to refuse but go on a date with them anyway you never know you may end up liking them or at least giving them a good self esteem boost.

Just think of it as a free pass to do and get whatever that hell you want now

I want to know how much your mom thinks your worth! Is it like monthly or yearly? To many questions!

just so everyone knows, it's not illegal to get paid to date. that doesn't make him a prostitute. it makes him an escort. totally legal.

Thanks, that's great news! I'll go ask that girl at the hotel bar if she'll date me tonight for $300 now.

I cannot possibly imagine. Lost for words, I imagine.

kirbs19 37

How long have y'all dated that's an important question!