By koolkat9 - 22/12/2014 19:11 - United States - Albion

Today, my boyfriend told me that my mom paid him to date me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 022
You deserved it 3 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19

Sounds awful but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you. He could have started dating you for the money but ended up falling for you. I think we need the rest of the story.

Comments

He must like you at least a little to agree to spend time with you. I know people that you couldn't pay me enough money to date, soo maybe you guys still have a chance (:

This post needs a follow up. Now I'm curious as to how much the Mom paid him, whether or not they stayed together after she found out, as well as the moms reason for feeling the need to pay someone to date her daughter

hamrtym 15

OP boyfriend here. I was asked to date the OP to help her get out the house more. She paid me in Trident layers. We won't be together much longer as I just figured out you can't buy anything with gum. I have since opened up a lawsuit against Trident for false advertising.

Get revenge on your mom by thanking her for the sex. (Even if you didn't have it)

Or pretending to get pregnant as well lol.

can you ask him how does one go about advertising their services to mums for this kind of arrangement? (asking for a friend)

Didn't this same situation happen in the movie Because I Said So?

martin8337 35

Just a gigalo, his name wouldn't happen to be Duece Bigelow would it?

Lucky...I wish someone would pay me to date their daughter...

If you look good, dress sharply and are a great conversationalist, I'll pay you to date my 95 year old grandma. I'm sure she's somebody's daughter too.