By iJuli - 08/04/2012 05:17 - United States - Billings

Today, my boyfriend thought it'd be a good idea to break up with me in his car. I had to walk home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 391
You deserved it 2 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's when you just accidentally break something on the car.....

LaColombianita 26

A real man would have at least given you a ride back home. That was pretty rude of him. I guess he just didn't want it to be awkward though.

Comments

I remember this in the Moderation page. There was also a mention of it having been raining. I guess the Mods decided it wasn't an important detail?

linkinpark98 23

Good thing! Now you don't have to be with his sorry ass. Find someone who treats you well. :)

As upset as the OP may be, after watching "Pulp Fiction", I learned that.... "You don't **** with another man's vehicle!"

I would've smashed something into his car

So because they say OP deserves it, you've inferred that they've never had sex? Horrible deductive reasoning.

Really? How on earth does OP deserve this, people? I'm sorry that prick did this to you, OP. You do not deserve this, no matter what some of those douchebags out there say. None of them have probably ever been laid anyways.

perdix 29

Have you seen the price of gas lately? Why would he blow tons of cash carting around his throw-aways? Not very kind, but at some point, kindness gets too expensive.

In his perspective, it's a great idea; he breaks up with OP and doesn't have to drive her home either.